Everyone knows to prepare various kinds of Ivy gourd recipes. But very few know that it can be used to prepare Chutney! Yes, believe me, the chutney tastes yummy.
Ivy gourd is a good source of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It is rich in Iron, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, dietary fibre and calcium.
- Ivy gourd eliminates the long-lasting fatigue which might occur in both men and women.
- It helps in strengthening the nervous system.
- It plays an important role in the manufacture of red blood cells and hence it is energy boosting food.
- It keeps our digestive tract healthy.
- It also helps in preventing kidney stones.
Let us learn to prepare Ivy gourd Chutney | Tindora Chutney | Tondekayi Chutney.