Fenugreek Leaves or Methi Bhaji can be seen in every Indian household. It is used to prepare many recipes since it has many medicinal properties. Fenugreek Leaves Recipe | Methi Bhaji Recipe
- It lowers the blood cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases
- It controls the blood sugar levels
- It helps in flushing out the harmful toxins from the body and thus aids digestion
- Good for heartburn
- It also helps lose your weight
- It soothes a sore throat and a great remedy for fever
- It increases the breast milk production in breastfeeding women
- It helps reduces the menstrual discomfort
- It also helps in increasing the breast size
- It helps prevent colon cancer
- It helps soothe the skin inflammation and reduces the scars. Good for all skin problems
- It is a great tonic for hair problems
Fenugreek Leaves Recipe | Methi Bhaji Recipe
- 2 Cups Methi bhaji | Fenugreek leaves
- 2 Red chilli
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 4 Garlic flakes
- Oil little
- 1/4 Cup Fresh grated coconut
- 2 tbsp Roasted ground nuts
- Salt as required
- Heat oil in the pan
- Add mustard seeds, red chilli, crushed garlic and fry well.
- Add methi leaves and salt. Fry well till the leaves are soft.
- When leaves are cooked well, add grated coconut and fry for a while.
- Now powder the roasted ground nuts and add to the methi leaves mixture and fry for a minute
Tasty Fenugreek leaves or Methi bhaji is ready to serve.
Share this Recipe