Raw mango has lot more health benefits which we never knew. Raw mangoes are available now in every corner of the world, whether it is from the farms nearby or by online purchase.
- Raw mangoes help in cut those unwanted calories. A ripe mango can put more calories since it contains lot more sugar.
- Raw mango can control the acidity and chest burn problems. Chew a piece of raw mango and let it work for you.
- Very helpful in ending the morning sickness caused by pregnancy.
- It provides more energy. It is advised to have raw mango after lunch to get rid of that afternoon drowsiness.
- The raw mango helps in treating liver disorders. Chewing a piece of green mango increases the bile acid secretion and cleans the intestinal bacterial infections.
- Raw mango protects from prickly heat and avoids sun stroke.
- It treats blood disorders and helps to form new blood cells.
- Consuming a mixture of some chopped pieces of raw mango, salt and honey can do wonders if you have constipation.
- Drinking raw mango juice can prevent the loss of sodium chloride and iron when you have excessive sweating.
- For diabetes, the raw mango should be consumed with yogurt or rice.
- Raw mango is good for the gums. It prevents bleeding of the gums, bad odor, and tooth decay.
- In a pan heat some oil, add chana dal, urad dal, and red chilies and fry till aromatic or golden brown.
- Add asafoetida powder and fry little
- Add coconut and fry for few minutes.
- Let the mixture cool down. Grind this mixture with raw mango pieces.
- In a small pan, heat little oil, Add mustard seeds. When it splutters, add asafoetida and curry leaves. When the curry leaves becomes crispy, switch off the fire.
- Add this tempering to the grinded mixture and salt. Mix well.
- Yummy spicy and sour raw mango chutney is ready to taste. It goes yummy with hot rice.
Share this Recipe
1 thought on “Raw Mango Chutney”
शानदार पोस्ट … बहुत ही बढ़िया लगा पढ़कर …. Thanks for sharing such a nice article!! 🙂 🙂