Google chrome is the perfect browser for the people who love spending their time on internet surfing. Well, I can’t exactly tell the reason why I love this browser but the main reason why I like using this browser is that it loads fast.
Other than that there are many extensions which are really available for this browser which is extremely helpful while doing surfing on the internet. So, as per my usage experience about the Google chrome extensions, I have decided to write this article for you in which you will find the cool google chrome extensions.
So, let’s explore what I have to share with you more.
12 Cool Google Chrome Extensions Which Is Must Have
1. Hover Zoom – Some websites make difficult to check and enlarging of images extremely difficult. Moreover, you can not always check the details of the images by just watching its thumbnails. But this extension will help you in watching the full size of the image by just putting the cursor over the thumbnails. This app works on almost every big websites in which Facebook is also included. So, this is surely good extensions which you can install in your browser.
2. Instagram for Chrome – This extension is really awesome app for Instagram users who want to make their Instagram account usable and accessible from browser only. This extension supports and allows users to use their Instagram accounts from the browser with all the features and functions.
When you add this extension to your browser you will once just have to put your account mandatory info to access your account. After then, you will need to just always click on the toolbar icon to browse your account.
Indirectly it means that you will be relaxed in terms of typing Instagram URL again and again on URL box to access your account.
3. Text Mode – This is very good extension especially for those who are fed up of viewing flashy stuff on website page which has lots of animation, pre-loading videos.
This app will enable the text mode which will help you in just viewing the website in text mode only. This will also help in loading the website very fast.
4. Google Dictionary – As the name suggests itself that this extension will help you in looking your spelling mistakes and definitions. Google dictionary will also highlight words and will look up them in the dictionary which will save your time.
5. Google Books – This is very good extension tool for online researchers who are fond off reading e-books. This will help you accessing any book from anywhere and also you can make your own notes and highlight important texts.
6. Cloudy – This amazing extension which from Gmail’s users. It helps in adding all the files from Gmail via any of the cloud services like Instagram, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
This will make sending attachments easy to any of your friends, colleagues or clients.
7. Adblock Plus – nowadays advertiser have made internet surfing very difficult for the internet users. They find all the possible ways to advertise their products & services in front of you in your browser.
But this Adblock Plus tool is an amazing tool to block all the pop us, links or banners from your browser’s page. Hence making you feel good and relaxed from those annoying ads which consistently irritated you.
8. Shareaholic – Many of us like sharing articles or latest new stuff with our friends which we find interesting and knowledgeable. Shareholic is perfectly designed an app to people who believe sharing is caring. After installing this extension in your browser all your favorite websites icon buttons will be added. It means you can easily share anything anywhere.
9. Google Input Tools – This extension helps in choosing your own language from 70 languages options available. You can choose and type in your language.
10. Grammarly – This tool is widely used by bloggers to raise the standard of their blogs by delivering perfect error free content to their readers. This toolbar helps in catching the grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and helps in fixing them.
11. Google Docs to WordPress – This is another super awesome plugin which makes the process easy in just one click. This plugin allows bloggers to convert their Docs files into WordPress posts in just one click. You just have to open the docs files via WordPress and click on add a new post. That’s it. Your post is now on WordPress.
12. Google Similar Pages – This app is officially designed by Google to help the writers to view and take the help from the similarly written content from the web pages. This will also help the writer in finding the topics from discussing web pages and creating a new awesome piece of content.
These were the tools which were must have extensions for the google chrome browser. They are extremely time-saving and helps in doing particular tasks easily.