Tea is a favourite Indian beverage. Nowadays, Green tea is more in the news as it has various health benefits. But our Indian masala tea also has equal health benefits and is very easy to prepare. Do not waste your time to find Masala powder in the markets. You can easily prepare it yourself using the common kitchen spices which I have given below. Do you really know what a masala tea can do for you? Let’s discuss.
- Masala tea is anti-inflammatory. It kills the body pain you get from cold and flu.
- This tea revitalizes the body and stimulates the mind.
- It is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti parasitic. It boosts the immunity and hence fights against cold and flu.
- It also improves the digestion process.
- Since the masala contains cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom, it lowers the bad cholesterol.
- It boosts the metabolism and helps to manage the weight.
- The spice in the powder lowers the blood sugar levels.
- It relaxes muscles and acts like a good pain killer in the time of menstrual periods.
So, why wait? Let’s have a cup of Masala tea every day.